San Antonio, Texas
Branch No: 50028
2548 Boardwalk Street
San Antonio, TX 78217
Phone: (210) 599-0888
1 jobs for branch # 50028
Von Ormy, TX
Base Pay: 18.00 per WEEK
Now Hiring! $1500 – $1800 Plus / week, Class A Oilfield Tank Truck Drivers needed in the Pleasanton, TX area. You MUST have at least …
Now Hiring! $1500 - $1800 Plus / week, Class A Oilfield Tank Truck Drivers needed in the Pleasanton, TX area. You MUST have at least 2 years Tractor Trailer with Tanker Experience in the last 3 years.
Truck Driver Job Description:
- Pay: $1500 - $2000 / Weekly
- CDL A Driver is paid 27% / Load (averaging between $300 to $ 350 / Day)
- 6 Day Work Week
- Two Routes - Pleasanton to Dallas and Back to Pleasanton or Pleasanton to Drilling Rig
- Day and Overnight Shifts Available
- CDL A Driver Must have Fit Test ½ mask, H2S, Safeland certification
- Hauling Dry Raw Cement
- CDL A Driver with Tanker Endorsement and Experience Preferred!
- Home Daily!
- CDL A Driver may be on duty up to 15 consecutive hours and on the road for up to 12 consecutive hours
- Driver will need to operate Manual Transmissions
Truck Driver Requirements:
- 24 months verifiable Class A Tractor Trailer experience driving experience in the last 3 years
- Valid DOT Medical Card
- Acceptable MVR and Accident History
- Good Work History
Truck Driver Benefits:
We have GREAT benefits for our Drivers AND family. ProDrivers offers a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Holiday Pay
- Medical Benefits available for driver and family (Dental, Medical and Vision)
- IRA Options available
- Term Life
Why drive for ProDrivers?
- We value our Drivers
- Family First Atmosphere
- Career Advancement
- FREE Online Educational Courses!!
Where Great Truck Drivers Find Great Jobs!
Looking for stability, respect, safety, and fair pay? Come home to ProDrivers where People Matter! Specializing in CDL and Non-CDL drivers, we’ve designed our company around a sincere respect for you and your family. As the largest trucking and logistic services company in the U.S., we provide CDL and Non-CDL drivers with safe, stable, and flexible driving jobs locally, regionally, and OTR across the country. Come join our family and see why drivers stay with us longer than any other truck driver company.