The Right Driver, The Right Service, The Right Results
We Are Only as Good as the Last Driver We Dispatched
ProDrivers is the answer to your truck driver staffing challenges. We understand the many difficulties you face in finding qualified truck drivers, ensuring compliance with DOT regulations, and matching your driver needs to your company’s business volume. We solve all of these challenges – reliably, consistently and with unrelenting focus on client service.
How We Find Great Truck Drivers
You know the challenge: too many truck driving jobs are chasing too few drivers. So how does ProDrivers consistently supply highly qualified drivers to meet your needs? We do it by recognizing there are two sides to the equation.
1. By treating our drivers like people instead of commodities, we provide a positive employment experience that our drivers value and want to be part of.
2. We match these motivated drivers to our clients’ job needs, we attract a wider range of desirable job postings, which in turn attracts even more qualified drivers.
We create an upward spiral of success that mutually benefits our clients and our drivers.
Rigorous Recruitment and Screening Standards
When one of our drivers steps into one of your vehicles, you can rely on the fact that that individual is fully screened, experienced and qualified. We know your business depends on it – and so does ours.
Our “Best in Class” driver screening process is a systematic 10-step process that is repeated thousands of times annually. Our recruiting and operations staff are specially trained to screen, interview, and process potential drivers based on today’s rigorous DOT and Compliance, Safety, Accountability (CSA) standards and regulations.
To ensure that we continue to provide only top-quality professional CDL drivers we:
- Maintain complete DOT driver qualification files for each driver.
- Exceed Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations through:
- County-by-county criminal background checks on every driver.
- Quarterly motor vehicle record (MVR) reports on every driver.
- Pre-screening behavioral testing on every driver.
- Enroll all drivers in drug awareness programs for drug and alcohol education, awareness, and testing, including random testing.
- Enforce strict experience requirements for all driver categories.
- Require hazardous material certification (where applicable).
Services to Meet Your Needs
We work closely with all of our clients to match our services to their needs. Long-term, short-term or full-time, depending on your driver demands, we have a solution to meet them.
- Placement – We provide long-term drivers to augment your existing driver workforce or as an alternative workforce.
- Managed Services – We provide a complete turn-key driver service to your location, supported by a dedicated, client-specific workforce infrastructure.
- Specialized Services – We also provide specialized recruiting, selection, and compliance services designed to support your unique workplace requirements.
Contact a ProDrivers representative for more information about services and how we can tailor a solution to your specific needs.