Job Opening: Class A CDL Truck Driver
Regional Class A Professional Driver with Hazmat endorsement or willing to obtain within 90 days, operating nightly regional & dedicated lanes.
- Start Time: 10:00pm
- Nightly routes depart from Cleveland 10:00pm Sunday – Friday
- Home throughout the week
- Lanes originate from the Cleveland, OH terminal to the following airport locations and back:
- JFK Earn up to $0.60 per mile / $1350.00 / week plus weekend bonus of $200 plus $50
- ORD Earn up to $0.55 per mile / $1237.50 / week plus weekend bonus of $200
- Mileage rate is based on experience & qualification.
- Drivers average 2250 miles a week. Average earnings of $55,000.00 -$75,000.00
- Primarily No Touch freight, driver will observe the loading and unloading of the trailer
- Equipment: Sleeper cabs, Drivers are assigned a truck, Automatic, Internationals, Penske leased/maintained
- Fuel card, EZ-pass and Electronic logging device
- Routes: Chicago, ORD, New York, JFK, Newark, EWR (radius of 10 miles of the respective airports)
- 10 hours off , Come back on duty, make airline/company pick-ups and drive back to Cleveland, OH.
- 12 months Verifiable Class A Driving Experience in the last 3 Years
- Acceptable MVR and Accident History.
- Good Work History
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans for driver and family
- IRA Options Available