Job Opening: Class B Truck Driver
Great Daytime Schedule with Daily Routes!
Now Hiring Class B Delivery Driver
Don’t miss this opportunity for a great-paying job with routes that get you home safe every night! We are currently hiring a Class B Delivery Driver with 12 months verifiable 26 ft.+ truck delivery experience. If you’re looking for a company that provides great medical benefits, sincere respect, and routes close to home – come join us!
Start driving with ProDrivers! Learn why nearly 8 out of 10 drivers are excited to work for our team.
“ProDrivers staff is very friendly and takes my needs into consideration always.” Todd, Driver at ProDrivers
Truck Driver Responsibilities:
- Class B Box Truck
- Monday – Friday
- 7am start time
- $27 / hour – OT after 40
- Delivering books and various items via lift gate with rolling racks
- Transmission: Automatic
- End time will vary depending on route
- Will average 5-7 stops per route
- Radius: Within 100 miles
- Great company with low turnover and long-term opportunity
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ProDrivers Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
Truck Driver Job Requirements
- 12 months verifiable Class B Box Truck (26 ft or greater) delivery experience in last 3 years
- Clean MVR and accident history preferred
- Good work history
Truck driver Job Responsibilities
- Freight touch (loading/unloading)
- Operate pallet jack, electric or manual
- Operate lift gates
- Local deliveries
- Display good customer service
- Home daily
- Follow all DOT regulations
Where Great Truck Drivers Find Great Jobs!
Looking for stability, respect, safety, and fair pay? Come home to ProDrivers where People Matter! Specializing in CDL and Non-CDL drivers, we’ve designed our company around a sincere respect for you and your family. As the largest trucking and logistic services company in the U.S., we provide CDL and Non-CDL drivers with safe, stable, and flexible driving jobs locally, regionally, and OTR across the country. Come join our family and see why drivers stay with us longer than any other truck driver company.