Job Opening: Local Class A Flatbed Truck Driver
Local Class A Flatbed Truck Driver (Expired)
Now Hiring CDL-Class A Flatbed Driver!
Where Great Drivers Find Great Jobs
At ProDrivers, our goal is simple. Helping our drivers earn good pay and get home safely to their families. We’re now hiring a Class A Flatbed Driver interested in driving local routes, with safe equipment, and a caring support team that looks out for you.
Get on the road with a company rated ‘best in class’ by its drivers 9 years in a row! Apply today.
“ProDrivers has good benefits and good people that help you in the office.” Daniel, Driver at ProDrivers
Truck Driver Job Description:
- Class A Flatbed Driver
- Hourly Pay: $30 / Hour – OT after 40
- Monday – Friday
- 5:30AM- route complete
- Location: Just North of Central Denver
- Hauling Steel products
- Requires load securement, tarping required in rain/snow
- Chaining in snow on Mountain deliveries
- Drivers average 5-10 Hours OT weekly
- Average Hrs per week: 45-50 hours
- delivers to Junction
- Home Daily
- 6-10 Stops per day
- Must wear pants, steel toes, & be open to assisting in loading
As a ProDrivers Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
Truck Driver Job Requirements
- 12 months verifiable Class A Flatbed experience in last 3 years
- Clean MVR and accident history preferred
- Good work history
Truck Driver Job Responsibilities
- Ability to perform strapping, tarping, and chaining
- Potential freight touch (loading/unloading)
- Local deliveries
- Ability to operate a Moffett forklift, a plus
- Follow all DOT regulations
Where Great Truck Drivers Find Great Jobs!
Looking for stability, respect, safety, and fair pay? Come home to ProDrivers where People Matter! Specializing in CDL and Non-CDL drivers, we’ve designed our company around a sincere respect for you and your family. As the largest trucking and logistic services company in the U.S., we provide CDL and Non-CDL drivers with safe, stable, and flexible driving jobs locally, regionally, and OTR across the country. Come join our family and see why drivers stay with us longer than any other truck driver company.