Job Opening: Class A CDL Truck Driver
Hiring Now Class A Regional Truck Driver
Great Jobs For Great Drivers!
At ProDrivers our number one goal is making sure our drivers earn good pay and get home safely. That’s why more drivers choose us! We’re now looking for a Class A Regional Driver interested in regional routes, with safe equipment, and a caring support team that looks out for you.
Work for ProDrivers! See why drivers choose us 5x more than the other guys. APPLY TODAY!
Truck Driver Job Details
- Class A Dry Van
- Regional Run
- Weekly Flat Rate $1625 / week
- Monday – Saturday
- Start Time: 6am
- Delivering pet supplies and general freight
- NO TOUCH
- OT After for 40? (Y/N) NO
- Average Hrs per week: 40+
- Transmission: MANUAL
Description: Leave out Monday morning at 6am – make a delivery in Salt Lake City, UT on Tuesday, Return back to Phoenix Wednesday, then take a load to Denver, CO, return back to Phoenix with a backhaul and arrive back in Phoenix Saturday, & do it all over again on Monday.
“I like working for ProDrivers. Dispatch is wonderful. Every time I have needed help they have always been there.” Dwight, Driver at ProDrivers
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ProDrivers Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
Truck Driver Job Requirements
- 12 months verifiable Class A tractor trailer delivery experience in last 3 years
- Clean MVR and accident history preferred
- Good work history
Truck Driver Job Responsibilities
- Regional deliveries
- Potential nights out 1-5 depending on route
- Follow all DOT regulations
Where Great Truck Drivers Find Great Jobs!
Looking for stability, respect, safety, and fair pay? Come home to ProDrivers where People Matter! Specializing in CDL and Non-CDL drivers, we’ve designed our company around a sincere respect for you and your family. As the largest trucking and logistic services company in the U.S., we provide CDL and Non-CDL drivers with safe, stable, and flexible driving jobs locally, regionally, and OTR across the country. Come join our family and see why drivers stay with us longer than any other truck driver company.