Job Opening: Local Class A Flatbed Truck Driver
Class A Local Flatbed Driver
Great Pay, Local Delivery!
Ready for a driving job with a company that treats you like family and gets you home every night? Look no further! ProDrivers has an opportunity for a Class A Local Flatbed Driver to earn great pay, receive medical and retirement benefits, and be treated with respect.
What are you waiting for? Find out why drivers are 4x happier working for ProDrivers than our competitors. Apply now!
“ProDrivers found me a steady job within days of me joining them and the pay is good.” Curtis, Driver at ProDrivers
Truck Driver Job Description:
- Class A Flatbed
- $25 / hour, OT after 40
- Monday – Friday – Weekends OFF!
- Start time: 6:00 am
- 53 ft & 26 ft Automatic Flatbed Trucks
- Local deliveries and pickups
- Delivering Pipes, Valves, & Irrigation Supplies
- Driver must strap and unstrap loads
- Forklift Experience Preferred
- Occasional runs to Flagstaff
- 7 to 10 Stops per day
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ProDrivers Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
Truck Driver Job Requirements
- 12 months verifiable Class A Flatbed experience in last 3 years
- Clean MVR and accident history preferred
- Good work history
Truck Driver Job Responsibilities
- Ability to perform strapping, tarping, and chaining
- Potential Freight touch (loading/unloading)
- Local deliveries
- Home daily!
- Follow all DOT regulations
- Ability to operate a Moffett forklift, a plus
Where Great Truck Drivers Find Great Jobs!
Looking for stability, respect, safety, and fair pay? Come home to ProDrivers where People Matter! Specializing in CDL and Non-CDL drivers, we’ve designed our company around a sincere respect for you and your family. As the largest trucking and logistic services company in the U.S., we provide CDL and Non-CDL drivers with safe, stable, and flexible driving jobs locally, regionally, and OTR across the country. Come join our family and see why drivers stay with us longer than any other truck driver company.