Job Opening: Class A Truck Driver
Class A Truck Driver (Expired)
Now Hiring Class A Reefer Driver Regional Route. Good Pay & Benefits.
ProDrivers, one of the most trusted names in trucking, is looking for a Class A Regional Driver to join our team! If you are looking for a driving job that offers competitive pay, medical and retirement benefits, and safe equipment, plus a dedicated support team, then this is the job for you!
Work for ProDrivers! See why drivers choose us 5x more than the other guys. APPLY TODAY!
“ProDrivers is a great company to work for. They are always there to help.” Draco, Driver at ProDrivers
Truck Driver Job Description:
- Class A Refrigerated Truck Driver
- $29.50 / Hour – OT After for 40
- Average: $1700 / week
- Average Hrs per week: 52-56
- Start Time: 9pm
- Stops per day: 6-7 stores per route
- Transmission- Automatic
- Dedicated sleeper truck
- Type of freight- Everything needed to make pizza and place settings.
- Touch freight- YES- physical, ramp work
Routes consist of both local and regional- need to be open to potentially 1-2 nights out weekly. you will get a work-out, you will be home and off every Friday/Saturday until you go in Sunday PM. Delivery area is all surrounding states to CO- Utah, Wyoming, Nebraska- will require mountain driving, night driving.
As a ProDrivers Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
Truck Driver Job Requirements
- 12 months verifiable Class A tractor trailer delivery experience in last 3 years
- Clean MVR and accident history preferred
- Good work history
Truck Driver Job Responsibilities
- Potential Freight touch (loading/unloading)
- Operate dolly, pallet jack, electric or manual
- Local and Regional deliveries
- Potential nights out 1-2 depending on route
- Follow all DOT regulations
Where Great Truck Drivers Find Great Jobs!
Looking for stability, respect, safety, and fair pay? Come home to ProDrivers where People Matter! Specializing in CDL and Non-CDL drivers, we’ve designed our company around a sincere respect for you and your family. As the largest trucking and logistic services company in the U.S., we provide CDL and Non-CDL drivers with safe, stable, and flexible driving jobs locally, regionally, and OTR across the country. Come join our family and see why drivers stay with us longer than any other truck driver company.