Job Opening: Class A Flatbed Truck Driver
Class A Flatbed Truck Driver (Expired)
Class A Local Flatbed Truck Driver
Great Pay, Local Delivery!
Ready for a driving job with a company that treats you like family and gets you home every night? Look no further! ProDrivers has an opportunity for a Class A Local Flatbed Truck Driver to earn great pay, receive medical and retirement benefits, and be treated with respect.
What are you waiting for? Find out why drivers are 4x happier working for ProDrivers than our competitors. Apply now!
“The staff here always takes care of everything quickly. They are very nice and always helpful. The pay is good too. I recommend any driver looking for a good job to look no further.” Alvis, Driver at ProDrivers
Truck Driver Job Details:
- Class A Flatbed
- Monday – Friday
- 6am start time
- $30 / hour
- Overtime after 40 hours
- 45 – 52 hours a week
- Hauling steel
- Chaining and strapping loads
- 1-3 stops per day
- Local home daily
- Automatic transmission
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ProDrivers Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
Truck Driver Job Requirements
- 12 months verifiable Class A Flatbed experience in last 3 years
- Clean MVR and accident history preferred
- Good work history
Truck Driver Job Responsibilities
- Ability to perform strapping and chaining
- Potential Freight touch (loading/unloading)
- Local deliveries
- Home daily!
- Follow all DOT regulations
- Ability to operate a Moffett forklift, a plus
Where Great Truck Drivers Find Great Jobs!
Looking for stability, respect, safety, and fair pay? Come home to ProDrivers where People Matter! Specializing in CDL and Non-CDL drivers, we’ve designed our company around a sincere respect for you and your family. As the largest trucking and logistic services company in the U.S., we provide CDL and Non-CDL drivers with safe, stable, and flexible driving jobs locally, regionally, and OTR across the country. Come join our family and see why drivers stay with us longer than any other truck driver company.