Now hiring class A truck drivers for local delivery routes. Drivers will pickup donated food from grocery stores and deliver food to charities and other people in need. Driver will have a dedicated route each week. Some dock to dock and some offload of small pallets. Eligibility for health insurance and retirement benefits starts immediately.
- Local routes
- Start around 7AM (8-10 hrs/day)\
- $22/hour plus overtime
- Driver will make 5+ stops a day
- Driver will have to unload freight
- Driver will enter refrigerator/freezer units & hand load items into cart to wheel out to truck
- Driver will pull a reefer trailer
- May sometimes drive a B class truck
- Driver is paid every Friday (free direct deposit)
CDL Truck Driver Requirements:
- A minimum of 1 year of verifiable tractor trailer truck driving experience within the last 3 years
- Driver must have experience with route delivery
- Driver must have liftgate and pallet jack experience
- Acceptable MVR and Accident History.
- Strong work history