Are you ready for a change? Ready for a company that knows your name, not just your truck number?
Tim and Ashleigh are here to be your “travel advisors” also known as dispatchers. Wade keeps the account running smooth and even Marcus in safety is likable enough for a safety guy. Katy is here to answer any questions about the job, guide you through the hiring process and is there for you after you’ve been hired on to help with any issue!
What are drivers saying about the job?
Good people to work with, good company to work for. – Herbert V
Management is awesome! Equipment is excellent. Work environment is excellent! Great company to work for!! – John W
Katy is an easy person to talk to and she listens. I like it. – Gary C
Only second week out and no complaints. Good communication and support. Main thing to me is keeping their word. Thanks for the opportunity. - Robert H
- Drivers average $1200-$1500 per week
- .50 per mile with 2500-3000 mile per week
- Extra drop and extended detention pay.
- $300 for a ½ day orientation +watch orientation videos at home.
- $200 Holiday Pay immediately eligible.
- 2 Reliability Bonus’ per year.
- Newer clean fleet with 10 speed manual Freightliners and Automatic Internationals.
- Routes are primarily Midwest, Central and Southeast US with some routes to California. No Upper East Coast or NYC.
- Runs are either No touch or tailgate only. Additional drop pay for tailgating.
- Drop and Detention Pay
- Dry Van Only
- Typical runs last 5-6 days, Multiple schedule options
- Pre-passes and Toll passes
- Drivers set up with Cat Scale app so no out of pocket for scales!
- 24hr road repair on call line.
- Trucks governed at 68 pedal and 70 cruise
- Terminals for safe parking with full service shops to work on your truck while you are off.
- State of the art in cab event recorder system to provide drivers feedback, allow drivers with a push of the button to flag dangerous driving situations.
- Home weekly- some weekends home
- Out 2 weeks- Every other weekend 34-48hr at home
- Out 3 weeks – 3 days off (driver choice)
- Out 4 weeks – 5 days off (driver choice)
- 12 months of Class A Tractor/Trailer driving experience in the last 3 years.
- Acceptable MVR and Accident History.
- Good Work History, No more than 3 jobs in the last year.
- Class A CDL and DOT Medical Card
Why drive with US?
2 weeks Reliability Bonus per year (Driver eligible at 90 days for 1st week, pay is weekly average)
Holiday Pay Immediately
$300 for ½ day orientation and watching orientation videos from home
Weekly Pay& Direct Deposit
Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
A dispatch team that works for you!
Give me a call at 620-327-0319 and let’s talk about your next career move!