Are you looking for a long-term family first company to join? And, a place to work for that’s really going to make you feel valued as the great driver that you are?
ProDrivers is hiring Class A Flatbed drivers and would love for you to join us. Drivers are at the center of everything we do, and it is important that you know you are important!
Join ProDrivers and be part of a team of happy drivers who are some of the best in the industry!
We are currently looking for CDL Class A Truck Drivers for an awesome local delivery position in Granite City, IL!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Customer Service:
- Provide delivery service for customers on assigned route.
- Handle dock requirements as needed.
- Maintain communications with customers and management regarding delivery requirements/service issues/product needs.
- Provide timely deliveries of cylinders and products to meet the customer’s expectations. Complete all scheduled deliveries as required.
- Present an efficient, clean, professional appearance to customers.
- Provide customer service in a friendly, competent manner
- Inventory Control:
- Verify lot numbers on paperwork match lot numbers on cylinders to be delivered.
- Keep all required logs as required for all traceable and trackable product.
- Compile product orders for daily deliveries and schedule efficiently for time and distance.
- Complete outbound and inbound truck reconciliation daily. Correct all discrepancies immediately.
- Load pallets and trucks with daily deliveries.
- Return unused cylinders and hard goods to proper locations, as well as empty cylinders to correct location.
- Assist in maintenance of cylinder counts and ordering levels.
- Report and designate any malfunctioning or defective cylinders or merchandise to proper management personnel.
- Provide customer delivery, dock operations, and store functions in a safe and professional manner.
- Maintain a commercial driver’s license (CDL) with appropriate endorsements and Hazardous Materials (HAZMAT) endorsement.
- Operate vehicles and assigned equipment in a safe and responsible manner.
- Report vehicle or equipment damage to a supervisor per ILMO Products Company policy and procedures.
- Comply with DOT regulations for legal vehicle operations.
- Corporate Paperwork:
- Maintain current DOT logs daily.
- Complete the Driver’s Vehicle Inspection Report daily.
- Complete shipping and FDA paperwork on a daily basis; check lot numbers on cylinders to be delivered.
- Turn in accurate invoices and customer orders on a daily basis.
- Vehicle Appearance and Operation:
- Maintain interior and exterior of assigned vehicle in clean, functioning condition.
- Perform minor maintenance as needed.
- Perform other reasonably related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
ProDrivers has great Benefits:
- Competitive Market Pay
- Direct Deposit and Weekly Pay!
- Non-Forced Dispatch
- Family First Atmosphere
- Holiday Pay
- Bonus available
- Medical,Dental,Vision, Life & Short Term Insurance available
- IRA Retirement Plan Available
- Local Work = more time home with family
- Truck Driver 1st Mentality = YOU are our priority!
- Friendly & Supportive Management Team