We are looking for an experienced Class A Truck Driver hauling a Tanker to serve our supply chain logistics department in a safe and timely manner. This driver will be supporting a local, overnight route in the Denver Metro area with only 1 overnight every 2 weeks in Grand Junction with a hotel provided for you.
Truck Driver responsibilities:
- Monday-Friday schedule. WEEKENDS OFF! and OT after 40hrs.
- Driver is collecting used grease from commercial restaurants utilizing a 42 Ft. Hydraulic Tanker
- Driver must be able to hook and unhook hoses that can weigh up to 50 lbs.
Truck Driver benefits:
- $24/hour with OT after 40 hours. Averaging about 50 hours a week.
- Driver is paid WEEKLY
- Holiday/vacation pay with retirement options
- Direct deposit and comprehensive health benefits offered upon first pay check
- Driver will be employed with a company who values driver well-being, competitive pay, fair treatment and honesty
Truck Driver requirements:
- Driver must have at least 12 months of Tractor/Trailer delivery experience within the last 3 years
- We cannot count bus or tow truck driving toward qualifying applicants
Our team provides a stable work environment to CDL Truck Drivers in Colorado! Excellent benefits and the opportunity to take the driver's seat to your career. We are always looking for the next Professional Truck Driver and would love to have you join our team! APPLY TODAY!!