We are looking for an experienced Class A Truck Driver with Roll-off experience to serve our supply chain logistics department in a safe and timely manner. Driver will be making drop offs to and from the central location in Commerce City, CO.
Truck Driver responsibilities:
- Monday-Friday schedule. WEEKENDS OFF! and OT after 40hrs.
- 6am start time.
- Driver must have previous roll-off experience.
- Driver is dropping off recycled product locally, averaging 6 to 10 stops per day.
- NO TOUCH! Only drop and hook.
- Driver must be able to drive manual transmission.
Truck Driver benefits:
- $21/hour out OT after 40 hours.
- Driver is paid WEEKLY
- Holiday/vacation pay with retirement options
- Direct deposit and comprehensive health benefits offered upon first pay check
- Driver will be employed with a company who values driver well-being, competitive pay, fair treatment and honesty
Truck Driver requirements:
- Driver must have at least 12 months of Tractor/Trailer delivery experience within the last 3 years
- We cannot count bus or tow truck driving toward qualifying applicants
Our team provides a stable work environment to CDL Truck Drivers in Colorado! Excellent benefits and the opportunity to take the driver's seat to your career. We are always looking for the next Professional Truck Driver and would love to have you join our team! APPLY TODAY!!