Questions? 1-877-404-8458

Truck Driver, CDL A

Hollywood, FL

Apply Now

Description

ProDrivers, the industry leader in trucking staffing is looking for a CDL A driver/warehouse to work the 3rd shift.  60% of the time will be spent in warehouse and the other 40% will be moving trailers about the company yard.  Previous fork lift experience is required and if you have a clean MVR and one year of verifiable CDL A driving experience we encourage you to apply.

Shift starts at 11pm each night and starting pay is $17 per hour.  Monday thru Friday.

ProDrivers Requirements:

  • Good Work History
  • Acceptable MVR
  • Minimum of 1-year experience that can verified and is within the past 3 years
  • Once you apply you will be contacted within 24 hours
  • Safety is number one priority, we comply with DOT and FMCSA
  • No Endorsements required but are highly valued

ProDrivers has great benefits:

  • Assignments to fit your schedule
  • Competitive weekly pay
  • No force dispatches
  • Our application opens the door to major transportation companies in the area
  • Insurance Available
  • Direct Deposit or Debit pay card
  • Holiday and Reliability Bonus
  • IRA Options

Must be able to read, write and speak English. Per FMCSA guideline 391.63, a motor carrier shall not require or permit a person to drive a commercial motor vehicle unless that person is qualified to drive a commercial vehicle, (b) except as provided in subpart G of this part, a person is qualified to drive a motor vehicle if he/she- (2) Can read and speak English language sufficiently to converse with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records.

Job Requirements

Apply Now