Our team is growing and looking to add a fulltime CDL A & B Truck Drivers.
- Driver works 5-6-day work week- Did I mention we pay OT after 40 ?? and offer it weekly
- Mon-Sat starting at 6AM-mission accomplished
- 40+ hours weekly, home nightly, no mountains-
- Roofing busy season- drivers averaging 60 hours weekly with 2 split days off
- Starting at $23/hr
This is a physically demanding role, supporting roofing company in Denver.
- Truck Driver Responsibilities: Operating CDL B Conveyor truck with manual transmission
- Driving to residential and commercial sites
- Loading shingles onto conveyor truck, repetitively lifting 70+ lbs. from pallets onto conveyor
- Will average 3-4 stops daily- physical unloading at each stop
12 months + verifiable CDL B truck driving within the previous 2 years.
We offer our family of drivers:
- Weekly payroll
- Comprehensive benefits at 90 days