Our team is growing and looking to add full time CDL A local, delivery route, Truck Driver.
- Driver works 5-day work week
- Monday-Friday between 2 a.m-6 a.m start times
- 40+ hours weekly, home nightly
- Starting at $21/hr with OT paid after 8 hours; and potential of earning up to $23/hr
This is a physically demanding role, supporting routes all over L.A County.
Truck Driver Responsibilities:
- Delivering food product to Restaurants, break down pallets; count by piece count; be familiar with lift gate ;use dolly and pallet jack.
- Will average 15-20 stops daily- physical unloading at each stop
- Training will consist of a ride along for the first few days to learn routing, scanning, etc. in helper role.
- CDL A 10 speed transmission
- Must have 1 year of verifiable driving experience in the last 3 years or 2 years’ experience in the last 5 years.
- Acceptable MVR
Benefits offered to our amazing truck driver:
- Weekly payroll- Direct Deposit offered
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision & IRA plans
- Paid holidays, and bonuses offered
One time hiring process with tons of opportunities available for experienced Truck drivers in L.A County to join a company that truly stands behind the driver, and allow you the driver’s seat to your career- apply today.