Our team is growing and looking to add a fulltime CDL B local, delivery route, Truck Driver.
- Driver works 4-day work week- Tuesday-Friday starting at 7AM until route complete.
- 40+ hours weekly, home nightly, no mountains
- Starting at $23/hr with OT paid after 40 hours weekly
This is a physically demanding role, supporting routes in Downtown Denver.
Truck Driver Responsibilities:
- Delivering kegs (by hand), and alcohol, lifting & carrying repetitively 70+ lbs. while walking, bending and climbing stairs
- Will average 15-20 stops daily- physical unloading at each stop
- Training will consist of a ride along for 2+ weeks to learn routing, scanning, etc. in helper role
- CDL B straight truck- automatic transmission
- Must have 1 year of verifiable driving experience in the last 3 years or 2 years’ experience in the last 5 years.
- Acceptable MVR
Benefits offered to our amazing truck driver:
- Weekly payroll- Direct Deposit offered
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision & IRA plans
- Paid holidays, and bonuses offered
- Opportunity to join Union- plus increase up to $25/per hour
One time hiring process with tons of opportunities available for experienced Truck drivers in the Denver Metro area. If you’d like to join a company that truly stands behind the driver, and allow you the driver’s seat to your career- apply today.