We are looking for an experienced Class A Truck Driver making local dry van deliveries along the front range.
Truck Driver responsibilities:
- Monday-Friday schedule. WEEKENDS OFF!
- Various start times available between 5am to 10am.
- Freight ranges from pallets to hand unloading/loading-weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Driver must be able to operate manual transmission.
Truck Driver benefits:
- $21/hour with OT after 40 hours.
- Driver is paid WEEKLY
- Holiday/vacation pay with retirement options
- Direct deposit and comprehensive health benefits offered upon first pay check
- Driver will be employed with a company who values driver well-being, competitive pay, fair treatment and honesty
Truck Driver requirements:
- Driver must have at least 12 months of Tractor/Trailer delivery experience within the last 3 years
- We cannot count bus or tow truck driving toward qualifying applicants
Our team provides a stable work environment to CDL Truck Drivers in Colorado! Excellent benefits and the opportunity to take the driver's seat to your career. We are always looking for the next Professional Truck Driver and would love to have you join our team! APPLY TODAY!!