We are looking for a CDL B Driver with flatbed/load securement experience looking to start their day in Aurora.
- Truck Driver day begins 6:45am Monday through Friday and willing to work weekends - expect about 10 hours per day
- Driver earning $20/hour with OT after 40 hours
- Driver will be moving their body throughout the day - climbing on top of flatbed strapping loads down, shifting loads of slate/stone, adjusting stake bed siding on bed of truck
- Driver making mainly residential deliveries
Our drivers enjoy comprehensive benefits at 90 days, plus option to enroll in retirement, direct deposit and weekly pay!
- Driver must have at least 1 year of verifiable experience delivery driving in a straight truck, within the last 3 years
- We cannot count bus or tow truck driving toward qualifying applicants
Give us the chance to show you why we retain 200+ dedicated drivers all along the front range area - we look forward to speaking with you! Begin your application today and we will contact you within 24 hours.
Driver must be able to operate manual transmissions
Flatbed/load securement experience highly desired