We are looking for an experienced Class A Truck Driver hauling a Dry Van Trailer to serve our supply chain logistics department in a safe and timely manner. Driver will be on a dedicated linehaul routes throughout Colorado. Route does consist of driving to New Castle, CO.
Truck Driver responsibilities:
- Monday-Friday schedule. WEEKENDS OFF!! And OT after 40 hours.
- 2am start time.
- NO TOUCH!! Only Drop & Hook.
- Mountain driving experience is required. Will consist of some Mountain deliveries.
- Driver must be able to operate manual transmission.
Truck Driver benefits:
- $24/hour and OT after 40 hours.
- Driver is paid WEEKLY
- Holiday/vacation pay with retirement options
- Direct deposit and comprehensive health benefits offered upon first pay check
- Driver will be employed with a company who values driver well-being, competitive pay, fair treatment and honesty!
Truck Driver requirements:
- Driver must have at least 12 months of Tractor/Trailer delivery experience within the last 3 years
- We cannot count bus or tow truck driving toward qualifying applicants
Our team provides a stable work environment to CDL Truck Drivers in Colorado! Excellent benefits and the opportunity to take the driver's seat to your career. We are always looking for the next Professional Truck Driver and would love to have you join our team! APPLY TODAY!!