Night driving opportunity for CDL A Truck Driver paying $23/hour, local work Sunday through Friday.
- Driver is delivering medical supplies to medical centers, surgery centers and nursing homes
- Driver to unload lightweight materials, gloves/guaze/etc. and all loads are palletized, most stops are dock to dock
- Driver will operate a box truck on lighter delivery nights
- Driver weekly schedule runs 9pm to 7am
Our Drivers enjoy comprehensive benefits at 90 days, option to enroll in retirement, direct deposit and weekly pay. We are a non-forced dispatch who value family first, and do our best to accommodate each individual schedule.
- Driver candidates must have at least 1 year of Tractor/Trailer delivery experience within the last 3 years
- We cannot count bus or tow truck driving toward qualifying applicants
Begin your application today, we'll be reaching out within 24 hours!