We are looking for an experienced Class A Truck Driver operating a Pneumatic Trailer with a Peterbuilt Sleeper to serve our supply chain logistics department in a safe and timely manner. Driver will be hauling frac sand around Norther Colorado.
Truck Driver responsibilities:
- 6 days out with 2 consecutive days off each week!
- 6am start time.
- Driver will be staying in the sleeper for the 6 days on. This will be a dedicated truck.
- Driver will be making pick-ups and deliveries of frac sand and dry ash around Northern Colorado and Wyoming.
- Driver will be averaging 70 hours a week but paid straight time.
- Only physical requirement is lifting and connecting/disconnecting of frac sand hoses which can weigh up to 50 lbs.
- Driver must be able to operate manual transmission.
Truck Driver benefits:
- Driver is paid WEEKLY
- Holiday/vacation pay with retirement options
- Direct deposit and comprehensive health benefits offered upon first pay check
- Driver will be employed with a company who values driver well-being, competitive pay, fair treatment and honesty
Truck Driver requirements:
- Driver must have at least 12 months of Tractor/Trailer delivery experience within the last 3 years
- We cannot count bus or tow truck driving toward qualifying applicants
Our team provides a stable work environment to CDL Truck Drivers in Colorado! Excellent benefits and the opportunity to take the driver's seat to your career. We are always looking for the next Professional Truck Driver and would love to have you join our team! APPLY TODAY!!