Seeking qualified, experienced CDL B Flatbed Truck Driver to join a National plumbing supplier, with multiple locations and room to grow.
Our Truck Driver's deliver to commercial docks & construction sites, requiring a Truck Driver who isn’t afraid to get his hands dirty.
Truck Driver Routing/Equip. and Hours:
- Local deliveries within the Northern Colorado and front-range
- Mon-Fri start 7AM Weekends off
- Truck driver will operate 28” tandem axle manual flatbed, well maintained by Penske
- Flatbed CDL B- load securement knowledge, and previous flatbed exp. preferred
Requirements for truck driving position:
- CDL class A or B truck drivers with 12 months verifiable CDL Truck Driving exp. in previous 2 years or 3 years in prev. 5 years.
- Acceptable MVR
Truck Driver Benefits include:
- Weekly Pay- Direct Deposit available
- Reliability Bonus with accrued hours
- Paid holidays with accrued hours
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision plans offered at 90 Days
- Quarterly Safety Drawings
- Referral Bonuses
- Home at night
- Weekends off
- Increase in pay after completion of 6 months to $20/hr
We are looking to add a Driver to our team and would be honored to speak with you.
Apply now, we will reach out within 24 hours