We are looking for an experienced Class A Flatbed Truck Driver to support a full-time, Mon-Friday role in Metro Denver. Driver will be making deliveries around the front range to new homes and commercial job sites.
Truck Driver responsibilities:
- Monday-Friday schedule. WEEKENDS OFF! and OT after 40hrs.
- 6am start time.
- Driver is hauling rebar and foundation materials.
- Trucks are loaded the night before for the driver but will come back a couple times to get reloaded and will need to assist with reloading.
- Driver must be able to drive manual transmission.
Truck Driver benefits:
- $20/hour with OT after 40 hours. Lots of overtime is available!
- Driver is paid WEEKLY
- Holiday/vacation pay with retirement options
- Direct deposit and comprehensive health benefits offered upon first pay check
- Driver will be employed with a company who values driver well-being, competitive pay, fair treatment and honesty
Truck Driver requirements:
- Driver must have at least 12 months of Tractor/Trailer delivery experience within the last 3 years
- We cannot count bus or tow truck driving toward qualifying applicants
Our team provides a stable work environment to CDL Truck Drivers in Colorado! Excellent benefits and the opportunity to take the driver's seat to your career. We are always looking for the next Professional Truck Driver and would love to have you join our team! APPLY TODAY!!
Driver needs at least 1 year of Tractor/Trailer delivery experience within the last 3 years
Load securement/flatbed experience a plus