Searching for a local Class A truck driver to transport intermodal trailers. Experience is helpful but not necessary; this job offers a new skill to those unfamiliar with intermodal!
Some mountain deliveries required. The company will train the truck driver to ensure you are confident with your new job! The company is located near I-25/58th Ave.
Truck Driver may expect:
• $18.00/hr(no experience), $19.00/hr(with experience)
• Lots of OT-9-11 hr. days
• Long Term
• Willing to train-Learn a new skill set
• Option to purchase insurance on 1st day of employment, with multiple packages to choose from after 90 days.
• Weekly pay/direct deposit
• Great Culture - we uphold the belief daily that DRIVERS COME FIRST!
• Holiday pay
• 1 yr. verifiable in last 3 yrs.
• Good driving record.
We understand the truck driving world and the challenges faced by professional drivers. That's why we have designed our company around a sincere respect for you and your family! Our goal is to help you find the right driving job to satisfy your personal and professional objectives, so you can advance your truck driving career while also taking care of your family obligations.
Truck Driver must be prepared with steel-toe boots and long pants
Knowledge of manual transmissions required!
Truck Driver must possess 1 year of verifiable experience in the last 3 years, or 2 years in 5.